No licence fees
WordPress is open-source: there are no license fees and all software updates are free for life!
No vendor lock
You will never be tied into long contracts and you can change suppliers with ease.
Your own your data
Your data will never be locked in a supplier's propriety system. You own all of your data and can walk away with it anytime you want with zero charges for exporting it!
Multiple user roles
WordPress supports multiple user roles out of the box: super admin, admin, editor, author and contributor already come built-in to this powerful platform!
User-friendly and familiar
WordPress is so popular because it's so easy to use. There’s also a minimal learning curve so your staff training costs are minimal too – on top of it, chances are your employees have worked with WordPress before so they will be able to use your site with no training whatsoever!
A Powerful tool for content marketing
WordPress is a tool of choice for marketers and publishers. It has a built-in state of the art publishing tools such as preview, schedule a post, revisions and much more that will make the life of your editorial team so much easier!
WordPress gives you the best start to score high in search engines, in fact, WordPress is the platform of choice for SEO professionals.
WordPress has comprehensively peer-reviewed source code. The most security-conscious organisations such as Facebook and Government use WordPress – running exactly the same version as you do!
WordPress REST API
Thanks to its extendability through REST APIs, WordPress can be turned into anything from a full-featured easy-to-use intranet solution to a web-based application.
WordPress won’t restrict your vision of your new website nor a designer’s creativity. WordPress is a totally flexible CMS!
Do you need your website to connect to Salesforce, Pardot or MailChimp? What about tracking, membership, user accounts or forums?
WordPress makes it easy to build multilingual sites with its WordPress Multisite setup or use of popular translation plugins.
Whatever your benchmarks are, WordPress is ready to meet them. Need to cater to an international audience? WordPress can hook into your favourite CDN and deliver your content in top speed around the globe.
WordPress has a stable code base, rich infrastructure and continuous development which make it one of the most stable and safe-to-use pieces of software out there.
WordPress scales gracefully, that's why the largest high-traffic sites choose WordPress to serve their content to millions of users every day.
WORDPRESS RUNS 35% OF THE INTERNET
- 50-60% is WordPress’ share of the global CMS market – making it the most popular CMS of them all for the 7th year in a row.
- New York Observer, New York Post, TED, Thought Catalog, Williams, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, TIME.com, National Post, Spotify, TechCrunch, CBS Local, NBC, and more all use WordPress.
- WordPress is the fastest growing CMS, with roughly 500+ new sites being built daily in the top 10 million websites on the web (compared to Shopify’s and Squarespace’s 60-80).
- WordPress powers 14.7% of the top 100 websites in the world.
- 17 posts are published every second on WordPress sites around the world.
- 37 million global Google searches for “WordPress” are made per month.